My Husband Left Me and Our Toddler in Economy Class and Went to Business Himself – He Regretted It So Much in a Few Days


When Claire, John, and their son, Ethan, board a flight to John’s parents, John mysteriously disappears to Business Class, leaving Claire to tackle the flight with the baby alone. But when they get to their destination, Claire’s father-in-law teaches John a lesson that he won’t forget.

About a week ago, my father-in-law really showed my husband that despite being married and having a son, he still had a lot to learn.

My husband, John, and I were gearing up for the long-awaited trip to his parents with our energetic two-year-old son, Ethan. John had been particularly stressed with work and kept going on about how much he needed a break.

“Claire, I can’t wait to finally relax,” John said as we packed our bags. “I just need some peace and quiet, you know?”

I smiled, though I was preoccupied with packing Ethan’s toys.

“I know, John. We all need a break. But it’ll be fun for Ethan to see his grandparents and be spoiled with their love for a bit.”

Little did I know, my husband had rather selfish plans in mind.

 

At the airport, I was busy wrangling our toddler and managing the luggage while still trying to open a container of applesauce for Ethan. John mysteriously vanished.

“What the heck?” I muttered to myself, thinking that he probably went to the bathroom before we boarded.

Later, I spotted him again at the gate, looking unusually calm.

“Where have you been?” I asked, balancing Ethan on my hip.

“Just taking care of something,” he replied, a smirk playing on his lips. “And I needed to grab a pair of headphones.”

“Did you get me a pair?” I asked him.

“No,” he said. “I didn’t think you’d need one because you’d have to worry about Ethan.”

I couldn’t believe my ears. Who was this man?

But that wasn’t all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 18th Birthday Surprise for My Stepmom Turned Her World Upside Down

Delivery Guy Left a Message for Me on a Pizza Box — Turns Out, He Saved Me from a Disastrous Marriage

After this situation, my life split into “before” and “after.”